Have you fallen in love? are you sure? love is a complicated matter, it´s not always a bed of roses.
You just love your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband sooooooo much that you wish you have one different reason to say that you love her/him whenever you need to! Well, search no further, because this 50 reasons why i love him/her . Here’s to love! Enjoy!
50 Reasons Why I Love You
- When I am with you, I can be myself.
- You have such a beautiful smile and that smile makes me happy all day.
- I love the way you look at me and how it makes me feel peaceful and loved.
- You think I’m pretty/ handsome no matter what.
- The way you walk, talk, smile or laugh, or even cry, just melt my heart.
- We are independent individuals, yet when we are together, we are inseparable.
- No matter how others see me, you make me feel special.
- You put up with my moodiness and all other imperfections.
- I love you because you treat my family right.
- We can take pictures with the most awkward facial expressions or postures, yet we still see each other as the cutest person on earth.
- I love how you wrap your arms around me and how that makes me feel secure.
- I can be as silly as I like without worrying that you would love me less, cuz you always tell me I’m the apple of your eye.
- How you always give me surprises.
- When I hear your voice in a noisy crowd of people, I can recognize that immediately and that makes me feel peaceful and the happiest person in the world.
- You always give me your honest opinion.
- How you would move across the country just to be with me, because you think I’m your whole world.
- How you keep little mementos of everything we have done.
- How you would protect me as my parents did when I was little and that you would do anything to stop me from getting hurt.
- Even when you are angry, or gloomy you are still adorable.
- How you are able to find beauty in small things and show me how to appreciate it.
- The way you hold me like you never want to let me go.
- The way you challenge me and give me honest life lessons on how I could be a better person.
- I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.
- You would text or call me every day to make sure that I’m ok.
- How you would stroke my fingers when we hold hands.
- Your sense of humor always light up my day.
- You always make me feel that you’ll never cheat on me and I have faith in it.
- I love looking at your childhood pictures and listening to stories about your childhood and imaging how you were back then.
- The way you care about me and how you would comfort me when I’m in a bad mood.
- I love you not only because who you are but also because who I am when I am with you.
- You always take good care of me and stay by my side when I’m ill.
- You say silly and cute things to make me laugh.
- How you kiss my forehead when you leave for work every day.
- I love the way you sing to me, especially when our song is being played.
- How patient you are.
- I love how I feel when I wrap my arms around your waist.
- You always enjoy the dishes I cook even though they don’t taste good sometimes.
- I love your ingenuity.
- You love my cooking, but when I’m too tired or upset to cook, you can always sense that right away and cook something nice for me instead.
- You always remember our anniversaries and surprise me with little gifts.
- The way you call me baby/babe.
- I love it when you would find a nice little park and take me out for a walk when it’s a good day with warm sunshine and soft breeze.
- You always give me cute names.
- When we go to the beach, I just love sunbathing with you.
- How you always know what I am thinking and what I’m going to say.
- When I am very upset about something, you always listen to my complaints and try to comfort me. But when my anger has died down, you offer me advice on how I can handle things better the next time.
- I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough.
- Both our favorite baseball teams are the Yankees.
- How you upload pictures or put statuses up on facebook about us even when your friends tease you.
- You can’t hide it well when you are trying to tell me something that’s not true. I see you!
So if we made 50, could you make 50, by yourself?
At the end love is a beautiful thing!
Mary A. Dixie