TAMARA BUBBLE ON DECK!
Oh yeah, am so much loving doing this post, i am a fan! i admit it! I have this thing for cool new ways to get music to the world, so she is a perefect fit. a new song every week a new sound every time she is TAMARA BUBBLE!
REALLY COOL, TAMARA BUBBLE GOES GLOBAL!
So as all interviews ….we start,
with the basic 3 and we asked Tamara…
1) Your favorite singer all time
TB: My favorite singer and entertainer of all time Michael Jackson. “Bad” is my favorite album ever MJ was so influential to me as an entertainer because he could sing about any topic and people would be crying and fainting. It was his presence and aura and how demand the crowd’s attention and affection.
2) Your favorite song done by you and why..
TB: I don’t have a favorite song by me … every time I make new music I like that more because my fans haven’t heard it yet it’s so weird, but I will say I think my fans and the people “Living It Up” the most because every time I perform it (even in new crowds and markets) it’s gives off such good energy to the whole room
3) How do you describe TB
Ok, so now let´s get to the real goodies, question
made by you all out there listening day in and day out Lluviafm!
4) where is TB from? place of origin and current …
5) Where does TB do her Magic ( studio and mixers and producers)
6) her taste in food? drinks?
7) Is TB naughty?
8 ) Single?
9) In pro or against gay rights?
10) Favavorite Colors?
11) I love to go on vacation to… (place)
12) If you get a #1 hit and a Grammy, would you change?
13) your fav Phrase is… Bubble On Deck!!! It is literally my lifestyle and me pretty much speaking my dreams into existence. That is my hashtag #BubbleOnDeck and everything. It just basically means I want to be everywhere you are, every stage, on your TV, on your radio, on your playlist, you name it, I’m there. #BubbleOnDeck
14) Sex or love?
15) Car you ride?
16) At the end all comes to…( what you want people to know about you)
TB:I’m an entertainer, songwriter and actress and I won’t stop until my fans are proud and my music has reached the eyes and ears of the world. I make music for you to live life through. Music that you can cry to, laugh to, dance to, make babies to, all that good stuff. Right now, I release a new song every week and I still won’t be able to record all the songs I have before I die. I have songs literally pop into my head every day. I’m gonna contribute all I can to the culture on more genres than you’re probably ready for and I’m absolutely loving the journey so far … #BubbleOnDeck
17) To your next set of fans through us in Europe & Asia what do you
18) Would you dare to sing in another language?
AND IF WE SEE & LISTEN TO SOME OF HER MUSIC?
19) To say good bye TB says…
all copyright and property of Tamara Bubble.
Thanks Tamara for patience & love towards the making of this Interview #Nancyondeck!